Personal Trainer Pocketbook: A Handy Reference for All Your Daily Questions
If you want support the site, please buy nitroflare account.
Personal Trainer Pocketbook: A Handy Reference for All Your Daily Questions by Jonathan Goodman
English | 2015 | ISBN: 1505839793 | 194 pages | EPUB | 0,4 MB
“Finally, a guide that answers all of your questions about personal training in one simple book”
From the author of the highly acclaimed, Ignite the Fire: The Secrets to Building a Successful Personal Training Career comes a handy reference guide that answers all of your questions about personal training.
From the UK to Canada, United States to Australia, and everywhere in between, Jonathan Goodman has been answering questions about succeeding in personal training to 100’s of thousands of trainers Worldwide since 2009.
For the first time ever, these 48 invaluable answers have all been compiled into one handy reference – no stone is left unturned. Amongst other things, you’ll finally know how to:
• Market, sell, and keep clients (pg 33)
• Get your career started right (pg 13)
• Deal with all possible objections (pg 65)
• Deal with difficult client types (pg 79)
• Become more organized and efficient every day (pg 91)
• Turn your job into a career by making more money both in-training, and beyond (pg 139).
With the Personal Trainer Pocketbook by your side, you’ll never be alone again.
Download from UsersCloud