A Juicer’s Practical Approach to Common Autoimmune Conditions
A Juicer’s Practical Approach to Common Autoimmune Conditions: A Roadmap to Healing Using Food as Medicine by Drew Canole
2015 | ISBN: 1507768591 | English | 132 pages | EPUB | 0.5 MB
Has fatigue and illness become a part of your everyday life?
Are you exhausted from living with an autoimmune disorder, and even more exhausted from looking for the answer to feeling better? Are you concerned about a loved one who seems like they are never going to be well again?
According to the American Autoimmune Related Disease Association (AARDA) up to 50 million Americans suffer from some sort of autoimmune disease.
In a time of incredible medical advances and education, why are so many dealing with the tragic effects of these conditions?
We are here to tell you that you don’t need to suffer any longer! There is hope and there ARE answers!
Drew Canole, the Star of Fitlife.TV and creator of the “Alpha Reset” Program is leading a movement around the country with his passion for helping people realize the healing and health-promoting powers of live, pure, fruit and vegetable juice. Drew’s life changed the moment he was handed his first cup of live juice and he has since transformed his career and worked non-stop to help change the lives of 100,000 people.
This book includes valuable insights about:
· Your immune system and how it works- and how you can keep it working
· 34 common illnesses, diseases, and ailments
· How to regain health and vitality using whole foods, herbs, and juices
· Success stories from people like you who once lived under the burden of autoimmune disease
· Why stress is making you sick and how you can relax
· Why understanding your body’s pH level is so important
· And the steps you can take to heal your mind and soul along with your body
The rewards of making small shifts in your diet and lifestyle are huge. We know there is hope and that the answers are possible. It is time to resume control of your life and live without sickness and fatigue.
Download from UsersCloud